Increasing your Sales Turnover
A key part of your Plan to Grow will be having actions in place to increase your sales turnover. Consider all opportunities to maximise sales with your existing customers. Then have actions in place targeted at increasing sales with new customers and in new market places.
How Strong is Your Business Development Plan?
Have you got a strong sales funnel in place? How efficient is your prospecting? Are you testing and measuring the impact of your marketing methods? Are you collecting data that will help you improve your customer conversion rates? Do you understand the cost of acquisition for new customers?
How well do you know your customers? What are their Pain points? What impact is that pain having on their business? What vision do you have, and what solutions can you offer to satisfy your customers’ requirements? Do you understand the market value of your product or service? Are there opportunities to increase your selling price?
West Midlands Business Advisors will work with you to ensure you have a simple, manageable process in place, which will be based on:
- Strong customer relationships.
- Knowledge of new customer, new product and new market opportunities.
- Understanding and being able to articulate the Unique Selling Point (USP) of your product or service.
- Maintaining a strong sales funnel and ensuring new opportunities move through the funnel process effectively.
- Strong use of data to make good decisions which will increase the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
- Clear business metrics and regular reporting which will ensure that you understand your profit margins.
West Midlands Business Advisors want to help you take every opportunity to grow your business. Work with us, and take every opportunity to Plan to Grow