Dear friends and colleagues,
The uncertainty of the past few weeks surrounding COVID-19 continues and has reaffirmed to us all the importance of the well-being and safety of our families, work colleagues and communities. It remains unclear as to the short and long term effects of our current situation on businesses, the economy and individuals. However, West Midlands Business Advisors are treating the health and safety of our clients, our staff and our colleagues as a priority.
Our team are doing everything we can to minimise risk for staff and clients, while remaining fully operational, or as close to that as is possible under the circumstances. As a company we already have practiced recovery plans in place for business disruption, with a workforce fully equipped with remote access to enable working from home.
We are confident that even if we are all required to work from home for a prolonged period, we can function as normal and our high level of service will not be disrupted.
West Midlands Business Advisors remains very much open for business and here to help you.
- We are available for meetings and discussions through video conferencing and by telephone.
- Employees are all working from home so as to minimise risk to you, to themselves and to the public at large.
- We are not presently conducting business travel unless absolutely and unavoidably necessary, again with a view to minimising risks.
- Physical client meetings are available to you if absolutely necessary, however, these would be conducted factoring in social distancing, with parties being at least two metres away from one another. Again, this is only if absolutely necessary. Please understand that we will be trying to avoid this at this time.
- Regular checks are being made on all staff to ensure that in the event they evidence symptoms of the virus, that they get the help they need and self-isolate.
These are strange times, but we continue to be a firm that you can rely on to help you. We have compiled the document below to help people understand what schemes are available to you from the government:
If there is anything that we can help you with, please call me on 0121 769 0272 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.